Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing 23 - Fin

Some of my best discoveries were de.licio.us, flickr, wikis, and Google everything. It was very helpful that we were required to get actively involved in most of the things. This helped me learn at a deeper level. Also documenting each activity helped me reflect on my experiences. My blog contains all my information and my creations and I can share it with others.

Even though I may not benefit from each Thing, it was good to be exposed to them. I would not eliminate any of the Things. In the future I would participate again but it would need to be over the summer and for a long period of time.

This learning experience was the best professional development I've taken in many years.

2 comments:

VWB said...

congratulations on completing your summer objective!
hope you will continue to share your successes with us thru your blog

Grendel said...

Congratulations on completing 23 Things! I know you will be glad to have your new toolbox when school starts!